DeepSpeech and TTS from Mozilla

Hi everybody,
is it possible to integrate Deepspeech or the TTS version of Mozilla?
The version 0.6 looks quite interesting.

Yes! Plans are to include an English and a German model for ASR. Not sure about TTS yet.

3 Likes

Hi in my spare time i am testing rhasspy and was trying to get it to work with deepspeech. I got it working but it is a long way from production ready. If you anybody wants to help me out, always welcome.

2 Likes

There is also a French model for deepspeech 0.6 here:

Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Nice! Do you have any experience tuning the parameters of DeepSpeech?

Unfortunately not.

I tested the model last week but the WER is still pretty high for open transcription.

With a small language model created by Rhasspy it should be pretty good though.

2 Likes

So is it possible to get this working? I wouldn’t mind spending some time playing with it if someone points me a bit in the right direction.

1 Like

I believe @Rowesca1 above said they got it working. Any more details you can share, @Rowesca1?

i had a simple version working, however due to work and other things i had no time to work on it anymore. Hope to pick it up again real soon.

2 Likes

Could you at least explain me a bit what you did so I can try to reproduce and continue? I will then share my progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be up for working on this too. Don’t mind starting from scratch, but would probably be helpful if we could get your starting point @Rowesca1.

1 Like

I recently came across this project. They seem to have some Docker builds with DeepSpeech that might be a good starting point.

1 Like