I am attempting to use porcupine for the wake word and the default/built in wake words that come with porcupine work fine. But I wanted to use a custom one. So I went to the picovoice site and had a custom one created for my system (linux). Testing it in the browser on the picovoice site worked fine. But once I moved the ppn file to my rhasspy server, it didnt work.
I created the porcupine folder in my rhasspy profile since it did not already exist. I copied the ppn file into it and refreshed the list of available keywords. My new keyword showed up so I selected that one and saved my settings. I then tested it by trying to wake up my speaker with that word and it didnt work. I tried switching the keyword to one of the builtin ones, blue berry, bumblebee, porcupine, computer. they all worked. But my custom one did not.
Prior to this I have been using a custom word with snowboy, but it gives my fiance some issues sometimes so I was going to see if porcupine worked better.
im not sure if there is something I did not setup correcty or if there is an issue currently with that feature that I just didnt know about. Anything would be helpful
P.S. I also created a custom word for raspberry pi and tried it one of those. Got the same problem