Just finished a small video series that shows how to integrate Mycroft.AI, Rhasspy, and Node-RED. It uses Mycroft Precise as the wakeword-engine and makes all skills from mycroft available in rhasspy/Node-RED. It touches on several issues and tries to give solutions and work arounds. You will also see me struggle with some small quirks in Rhasspy 2.5.
Enjoy and share your ideas and feedback here, on github, or YouTube.
Here you go:
- Installation Mycroft: https://youtu.be/-fYOf4WBvzk
- Installation Rhasspy: https://youtu.be/xKgPrn8ukcM
- Integration with Node-RED: https://youtu.be/hZwv80gB8f0
Related issues are in my opinion these:
- Mycroft Precise - Rhasspy Config Problem
- Mycroft Precise - Installation and Use
- Did anyone get precise working as a wakeword system for Rhasspy 2.5?
- Rhasspy 2.5, websocket api, site id gone
- Rhasspy can tell you the weather - special thanks to @Daenara - lots inspiration for the work that went into this