Home Assistant Training Failing

Hello! I am trying to integrate rhasspy in my home assistant build but seems that I got stuck in the training part. I don’t have any light entity in my home assistant so I took out all the light parts from the sentences.ini and the intents/home_assistant.ini. However, I keep getting this error:
[ERROR:2022-09-08 22:01:54,043] rhasspyserver_hermes:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1869, in dispatch_request
return await handler(**request_.view_args)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/main.py”, line 1313, in api_train
result = await core.train()
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 462, in train
timeout_seconds=self.training_timeout_seconds,
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 995, in publish_wait
result_awaitable, timeout=timeout_seconds
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 423, in wait_for
raise futures.TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError

Does anyone has an idea on how to fix it? The error that is been displayed on the screen is ‘Timeout Error’

Thank you!

Hi, i have a very similar issue. you took the light parts out because oherwise it wouldnt train right?

If you are getting a timeout error it might be that your settings need to be tweaked so it can connect to HA.

I did but it never loaded. I started a fresh build afterwards because my HA died. What I am doing now is running rhasspy in its own raspberry pi and connect to HA with MQTT and using events instead of intents, it worked that way. Maybe if you change the intents to events it will also work for you.