- Playing an alarm sound on a satellite. WAV-file is on the sat.
- Sound is: WAVE ‘wecker.wav’ : Unsigned 8 bit, Rate: 22050 Hz, stereo
- appDeamon on Homeassistant sends commands to start
- following commands are terminal versions to test with same result
- ssh ( via shell_command )
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org /usr/local/bin/makeSound wecker 1
(makeSound is a bash file, wecker is the name of the file, 1 is the number of repeats)
The sound is clear!
- rhasspy api ( via requests.post )
curl -X POST http://10.2.30.1:12101/api/play-wav -d “/profiles/de/wav/wecker.wav”
Noisy sound as if a mic is overdriven!
I hope someone could help