Wake words not populating

I have ran the docker container of 2.5.9 Rhasspy on my jetson nano 2Gb. I have a xbox kinect which I am using for mic and a USB speaker for output. I am unable to get any of the wake word systems to work and am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Porcupine is recommended so I have downloaded some of the ppn files from their github from jetson folder and put them (effectively via the volume mapping) in the /profiles/en/porcupine folder (I have tried just /profiles/porcupine as well as it was not clear to me which it should be). When I press the “Refresh” button after the “Available Keywords:” it does nothing. So I have just put in the ppn in the “Keyword File:” e.g. alexa_jetson.ppn but it does not seem to work.

In the log there is:
[ERROR:2021-04-10 20:59:09,999] rhasspyserver_hermes:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1869, in dispatch_request
return await handler(**request_.view_args)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/main.py”, line 826, in api_wake_words
hotwords = await core.get_hotwords()
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 887, in get_hotwords
handle_finished(), messages, message_types
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 971, in publish_wait
result_awaitable, timeout=timeout_seconds
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 423, in wait_for
raise futures.TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures.base.TimeoutError
[ERROR:2021-04-10 20:58:51,952] rhasspyserver_hermes:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1869, in dispatch_request
return await handler(**request
.view_args)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/main.py”, line 826, in api_wake_words
hotwords = await core.get_hotwords()
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 887, in get_hotwords
handle_finished(), messages, message_types
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 971, in publish_wait
result_awaitable, timeout=timeout_seconds
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 423, in wait_for
raise futures.TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError
[DEBUG:2021-04-10 20:58:39,988] rhasspyserver_hermes: Publishing 66 bytes(s) to rhasspy/hotword/getHotwords
[DEBUG:2021-04-10 20:58:39,988] rhasspyserver_hermes: -> GetHotwords(site_id=‘George’, id=‘b613d4d2-18c6-462c-ac6a-7d324288b2a3’)

Looking in /usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pvporcupine/resources/keyword_files/ there are all the files in the main repo anyway however there are no jetson ones so I guess this is an old version.

I have have experimented with other wake word systems but still had no luck. Would it be wise to not use docker containers and try to install it natively so I can more easily use the latest version of things. Or am I just doing something simple wrong.

Thanks!