Wake word systems gone with the wind?

I’ve been working with the upgrade of this. I find that the newest version is missing all the snowboy and porcupine wake word goodies, and it doesn’t ask me to download anything when I choose it, the files that make those wake words run are just gone (in both the docker version and the apt version). The only wake word that works is MyCroft Precise. Though I was happy with Snowboy in the older version, I’d be fine with MyCroft Precise if it really did as promised and let me customize a wake-word; however, Those mycroft tools they say are for that, just puss-out at this error on the install.

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow<1.14,>=1.13 (from mycroft-precise==0.3.0) (from versions: 2.2.0rc1, 2.2.0rc2, 2.2.0rc3, 2.2.0rc4, 2.2.0, 2.3.0rc0, 2.3.0rc1, 2.3.0rc2, 2.3.0)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow<1.14,>=1.13 (from mycroft-precise==0.3.0)

So am I stuck with “Hey Mycroft” now? or do I get my Snowboy back (if so how do I install it now?) or something that works for making a custom wake word?

Looks like my python is too new for the mycroft wake word build tools to work, I 'll have to make a system with python 3.6 or older, bummer. I did get raven to work a little bit.

Ah, maybe this explains why I had trouble setting up wake words using snowboy or porcupine?

I did also get Raven to work after a series of restarts, and sometimes Mycroft worked, too. I’m gonna stick with Raven for now.