The Master instance (docker) does not seem to save settings and certfile issue

Hello everybody.
I’m fairly new to rhasspy world, and trying to achieve a master (docker under synology) / satellite (docker under raspberry pi zero) configuration.
When I save settings on the master (I followed the documentation here, by the way I’m not sure the UDP settings are right cause the IHM has evolved since the doc writting), the wheeling animation occurs… forever. On my terminal I got many error about hermes and certfiles, so I tried to indicate to docker where are the certfiles on my synology, but I can’t, cause I get
unknown flag: --certfile
when I launch my docker run command with the option certfile
–certfile /usr/syno/etc/certificate/system/default/cert.pem
Still, this is documented here , so what am I missing ?
Thanks for your time and support :slight_smile:

Here is my logs… web interface does not work anymore.
[DEBUG:2020-06-23 10:54:37,483] rhasspyserver_hermes: Connecting to mqtt.rwaesely.fr:1883 (retries: 8/10)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/bin/rhasspy-asr-kaldi-hermes”, line 8, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rhasspyasr_kaldi_hermes/main.py”, line 26, in main
run_mqtt(args)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rhasspyasr_kaldi_hermes/main.py”, line 231, in run_mqtt
hermes_cli.connect(client, args)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rhasspyhermes/cli.py”, line 80, in connect
client.connect(args.host, args.port)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py”, line 937, in connect
return self.reconnect()
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py”, line 1071, in reconnect
sock = self._create_socket_connection()
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py”, line 3522, in _create_socket_connection
return socket.create_connection(addr, source_address=source, timeout=self._keepalive)
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/socket.py”, line 727, in create_connection
raise err
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/socket.py”, line 716, in create_connection
sock.connect(sa)
socket.timeout: timed out

well, it seems the problem was the mqtt server : I gave its DNS, which is not interpretated within docker. So i replaed it by the local IP instead. This is more a workaround than a real solution, because giving an IP address is not really cool, I’d rather indicating a DNS like I did on the satellite (rpizero). Maybe related with the mqtt on the synology too ?