Today my Seeed 2 mic array was delivered. So I installed the drivers, which are working.
What I’ve done so far.
- Install recent raspbian lite version
- install recent rhasspy version via .deb file
- create service to run rhasspy automatically on boot
- When I choose Audio recording: arecord and hit refresh I get an timeout
- When I choose Audio playing: aplay and hit fefresh I get an timeout, too
- When I set porcupine as wakeword, I need as usual to save and then hit refresh, also here I get a timeout. So in fact its not possible to choose snowboy from this as example.
- When starting rhasspy via systemd it’s not working with audio. Either way not for recording nor for playing. It just does not work. When I stop the service and just run rhasspy manually, audio is working as expected. I have absolutely no clue whats wrong here.
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rhasspy -p de
the weird thing is, that the user is part of audio group, so this should not be the problem at all.