It took me some hours but finally I found the errors in my system (at least some of them). So it works now. For the other guys - having problems with the master / satellite setup here are my solutions / corrections.
- I changed the protocol from HTTP-API to MQTT - not a solution to my errors but it makes some things easier
- My docker-compose file for the satellite had some errors - here is my final one:
$ cat docker-compose.yml
command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile de --http-port 13202 --local-mqtt-port 13183
take a look at the privilege directive - worked out some issues with my usb-microphone / speaker
- I changed the audio recording to arecord and entered my hardware device directly in the config file (profiles//profile.json)
this solved some problems with a disapearing speaker or microphone
- I finally understood that intend handling (the connection to home assistant) can only be made at the satellite - so I entered my home assistant credentials there (I hope Michael Hansen and the rest of the rhasspy guys will find a solution for that) - and et volià - everything works
Final words - rhasspy is the solution I have been looking for a very long time. An offline, privacys respecting voice assistant (with a direct connection to my home automation) - thanks guys for this awesome (I am German - we never say awesome!) piece of software.
Hope my descriptions above help other people to rollout rhasspy.
Stay healthy and take care