Rpi zero + porcupine help

Hello,

i have a raspberry zero with rhasspy 2.5.10 install in venv.
i have download jarvis ppdn file for raspberry , and paste it in porcupine folder in my profile.
when i refresh the available wake word i have a time out.
The wake word is never detected.

my languagge is fr

thank

hello,

no body to help me?

I recommend a Pi3 or 4 and Docker.
Also, it’s best to first try default settings, like a default keyword.
Can you paste log files?

i have tried with javis and bumblebee ,dowloaded from porcupine github: https://github.com/Picovoice/porcupine/tree/master/resources/keyword_files/raspberry-pi

here the log after time out message:

[ERROR:2021-05-08 23:14:09,157] rhasspyserver_hermes: 

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
File “/home/pi/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1869, in dispatch_request
return await handler(**request_.view_args)
File “/home/pi/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/main.py”, line 840, in api_wake_words
hotwords = await core.get_hotwords()
File “/home/pi/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 910, in get_hotwords
handle_finished(), messages, message_types
File “/home/pi/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/init.py”, line 994, in publish_wait
result_awaitable, timeout=timeout_seconds
File “/usr/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 423, in wait_for
raise futures.TimeoutError()
concurrent.futures._base.TimeoutError
[DEBUG:2021-05-08 23:13:39,125] rhasspyserver_hermes: Publishing 69 bytes(s) to rhasspy/hotword/getHotwords
[DEBUG:2021-05-08 23:13:39,108] rhasspyserver_hermes: -> GetHotwords(site_id=‘Satellite’, id=‘a247fe0e-98c6-4853-bb3c-55eabb29be6e’)

Rhasspy should have build in hotwords, it might be due to the limited hardware that you get timeouts.

hello,

where are the build in hotwords?

i think i will buy a rpi 4 , the rpi 0 is seductive but really not enough powered

They should be in the list :slight_smile: