Rhasspy3 installation and configuration streaming audio

I’m really new to rhasspy3, so please forgive me if my questions are too simple or off-topic.
I have installed Rhasspy3 on a vps that has no sound card. I would just like to use the connection with an asr and do stt. I have two options for sending the sound to the server:

1- I send the bytes via websocket like satellite.html does.
2- I use gstreamer_udp as an input microphone.

I don’t know which method is better but I chose websocket for ease of use.

In web socket my configuration.yaml file is :
programs:
vad:
silero:
command: |
script/speech_prob “share/silero_vad.onnx”
adapter: |
vad_adapter_raw.py --rate 16000 --width 2 --channels 1 --samples-per-chunk 512
asr:
faster-whisper:
command: |
script/wav2text “${data_dir}/tiny-int8” “{wav_file}”
adapter: |
asr_adapter_wav2text.py

pipelines:
default:
vad:
name: silero
asr:
name: faster-whisper

i try to connect with this url :

ws://MY_IP_ADDRESS/pipeline/asr-tts?in_rate=16000&out_rate=16000&pipeline=default&asr_program=faster-whisper&vad_program=silero&handle_program=&tts_program=

The rhasspy3 http server works fine but every time I connect to ws I get the following error: "

ERROR:rhasspy:400 Bad Request: The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1673, in full_dispatch_request
result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1712, in dispatch_request
self.raise_routing_exception(request_)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1179, in raise_routing_exception
raise request.routing_exception
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/quart/ctx.py”, line 62, in match_request
) = self.url_adapter.match( # type: ignore
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/werkzeug/routing/map.py”, line 650, in match
raise WebsocketMismatch() from None
werkzeug.routing.exceptions.WebsocketMismatch: 400 Bad Request: The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

I don’t understand this error.
Can anyone help me? Give me a hint?

I’ve found the solution. I use an apache proxy to transfer ws and wss calls and apparently the rhaspy3 http server doesn’t support this.
A live call solved the problem. I receive my LINEAR16 packets.