Rhasspy satellite, no gui

I had a rhasspy satellite set up on my rpi for years and worked fine. i moved, tried to set everything back up, the central server is fine but the satellite is not working. i installed it via docker, rpi boots normally, and the docker container appears to be running (confirmed via cli), however i cannot access the GUI. trying to reach “IP address:12101” returns “unable to connect”.

i’ve tried checking profile.json and some other files via cli, but can’t find anything that would affect this. what else should i be checking?

edit: just checked the supervisord.log, which is showing

INFO success: wake_word entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
INFO exited: speakers (exit status 1; not expected)
INFO success: microphone entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
INFO success: speakers entered running state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
INFO spawned: 'wake_word' with pid 1774
INFO exited: speakers (exit status 1; not expected)

repeating over and over every second with different variations of ‘spawned’, ‘success’, and ‘exited’.

removed the existing container and pulled a new one, somehow fixed the problem. no idea what was actually wrong.