Rhasspy-Satellite: No audio recording device found

Hey guys,
I´ve installed rhasspy-satellite on a pi zero with docker.

docker run -d -p 12101:12101 --restart unless-stopped -v “$HOME/.config/rhasspy/profiles:/profiles” --device /dev/snd:/dev/snd rhasspy/rhasspy:2.5.0-pre-arm32v6 --user-profiles /profiles --profile de

Now I don’t find a recording device for audio. I´ve tried a respeaker 4mic-array v2 with a usb-hat and a respeaker 2mics pi hat.

arecord -l

lists

card 2: seeed2micvoicec [seeed-2mic-voicecard], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-wm8960-hifi wm8960-hifi-0 [bcm2835-i2s-wm8960-hifi wm8960-hifi-0]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

and the rhasspy-log says

[ERROR:2020-05-12 20:29:49,111] rhasspyserver_hermes: Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py", line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
    result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py", line 1869, in dispatch_request
    return await handler(**request_.view_args)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__main__.py", line 676, in api_microphones
    microphones = await core.get_microphones()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__init__.py", line 719, in get_microphones
    "Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart."
rhasspyserver_hermes.AudioServerException: Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart.

I´ve also tried installing it with the venv, but get the same problem there.

Also tried

docker run -it -v "$HOME/.config/rhasspy/satellite:/profiles" \
    --network host \
    --device /dev/snd \
    rhasspy/rhasspy:2.5.0-pre-arm32v6 \
    --profile de \
    --user-profiles /profiles \
    --http-port 13202 \
    --local-mqtt-port 13183

and got

[ERROR:2020-05-12 20:42:58,938] rhasspyserver_hermes: Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py", line 1821, in full_dispatch_request
    result = await self.dispatch_request(request_context)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py", line 1869, in dispatch_request
    return await handler(**request_.view_args)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__main__.py", line 676, in api_microphones
    microphones = await core.get_microphones()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__init__.py", line 719, in get_microphones
    "Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart."
rhasspyserver_hermes.AudioServerException: Microphone disabled. Make sure to save settings and restart.

Altough I’m pretty sure you did:
Did you install the drivers from seeedstudio for the devices you tried?

https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/ReSpeaker_2_Mics_Pi_HAT/
The steps for installing the driver are described if you scroll a bit down.

HTH

Regards
Martin

Found the Microphone after setting Audio Recording to arecord and saving the settings.

Yes, Ive installed them.