Repetitive error message. [ERROR:2021-02-06 10:45:39,560] rhasspyserver_hermes: NotFound(404)

Hi, I am running Rhasspy in HASSIO. I have been setting it up over several weeks learning both Hassio and Rhasspy configuration needs. yesterday I backed out “Intent” handling for Rhasspy to Hassio in favour of “event” handling and automation. When looking at the Rhasspy log I found that every few seconds the below error was being written. I have stripped back the HASSIO configuration.yaml, deleted the event automation I created, switched back to internal MQTT for Rhasspy, turned off intend handling until I eventually got to the point where I decided to uninstall Rhasspy completely. I did this, noticed that the config directories were still present and so removed them. I then re-installed Rhasppy and its configuration entries are all now Disabled and as per fresh install. But the ERROR continues to appear in the log! Is it therefore something that is communicating TO Rhasspy causing this? If so any ideas as to what? Help will be much appreciated.

[ERROR:2021-02-06 10:45:39,560] rhasspyserver_hermes: NotFound(404)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1942, in full_dispatch_websocket
result = await self.dispatch_websocket(websocket_context)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1984, in dispatch_websocket
raise websocket_.routing_exception
quart.exceptions.NotFound: NotFound(404)
[ERROR:2021-02-06 10:45:39,544] rhasspyserver_hermes: NotFound(404)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1942, in full_dispatch_websocket
result = await self.dispatch_websocket(websocket_context)
File “/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/quart/app.py”, line 1984, in dispatch_websocket
raise websocket_.routing_exception
quart.exceptions.NotFound: NotFound(404)

Well, “Happy Days!” The process of elimination continued and it has become apparant that when changing a Node Red test for Rhasspy from Intent to try to check out Event (and finding it did not work) on changing it back I placed a “/” at the end of the URL entry “ws://localhost:12101/api/events/intent/” instead of “ws://localhost:12101/api/events/intent”. So this repetitive error message is presumably due to Node Red retrying every few seconds and causing a complaint to be logged by Rhasspy about a malformed call to its API (I believe).