MATRIX Labs Interview Today

Just a reminder that I will be doing an interview with MATRIX Labs today (26 Feb) at 3 PM EST. Here’s the link for anyone who’s interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaGKl6KA6SM

We’ll be discussing the history of Rhasspy, what’s planned for the future, and how the community can help :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice, I was not able to free up time when the asked me for the Streamer. Good luck!

1 Like

Congrats on your interview, very informative. Now I want to go the Raspberry Pi Camp, and I am looking forward to Rhasspy A.I. (Human Machine Dialog) I also, wanted commend you on your ability to listen to your users, and move the project in that direction. There are a lot of projects out there that have forgotten their users, and you put us first, so a Big Thank You to you.

2 Likes

The YouTube link now contains the entire interview. Just watched it entirely and enjoyed it a lot :+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: It’s been a joy seeing this community grow and watching Rhasspy get used for all sorts of projects.

I was a bit nervous at first, but settled in pretty quickly. My mom was super excited to see it too :laughing:

3 Likes

Nice video! Good to see Rhasspy picking up momentum

1 Like

Thanks! And you can say you knew about it before it was cool :wink:

3 Likes

Really nice job! So excited to be part of this so early. :slight_smile:

2 Likes