Launch Voltron as service

Hello all,
Like a lot a people i try to launch rhasspy as service on debian
My service config file is this one

Service

that i have found here.

When I launch the service i have following error on my log

nov. 30 21:58:31 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]:   File "/home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_herm
nov. 30 21:58:31 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]:     raise RuntimeError("Failed to connect to MQTT broker")
nov. 30 21:58:31 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]: RuntimeError: Failed to connect to MQTT broker

I understand that i have a problem with mqtt and I saw on this forum that it could be issue when the wrong profile is used …
I have look on the side of profile used when i Launch my service.
When i launch rhapssy manually (with the same line that Exec on my service (with no error and everything is functionnal i get

[DEBUG:2020-11-30 21:51:51,218] rhasspyprofile.profile: Loading /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/fr/profile.json
[DEBUG:2020-11-30 21:51:51,220] rhasspyprofile.profile: Loading /root/.config/rhasspy/profiles/fr/profile.json
[DEBUG:2020-11-30 21:51:51,221] rhasspyprofile.profile: Loading default profile settings from /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/defaults.json

Whereas with my service I have

nov. 30 21:58:19 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]: DEBUG:rhasspysupervisor:Namespace(debug=True, docker_compose='', local_mqtt_port=12183, profile='fr', supervisord_conf='supervisord.conf', system_profiles=None, user_profiles=PosixPath('/home/batuc/r
nov. 30 21:58:19 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]: DEBUG:rhasspysupervisor:Loading profile fr (user=/home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles, system=None)
nov. 30 21:58:19 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]: DEBUG:rhasspyprofile.profile:Loading /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/fr/profile.json
nov. 30 21:58:19 Kadoc rhasspy[1288]: DEBUG:rhasspyprofile.profile:Loading /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/fr/profile.json

so, questions are:

• Why I do not use the same profil when i launch the service / manually
  • What is profil use when i have different in logs ?

Regards

It looks like the manual launched one is loading the profile from your user folder and your root user folder and then the default profile settings.

The service just tries to load the file in your user folder, maybe there the mqtt settings are wrong in that file.

Did you run the manual start as root or as your user?

Thanks for your help @Daenara

I launch manually with sudo.

I do not understand logs as they are severals profiles file in.

I launch service and manually with the command
rhasspy-voltron --profile fr --user-profiles /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles

But I do not understand what profile is used … There are no line “mqtt” in none of them …

My guess is, that when you launch normally it tries the profile in your user folder, that one does not work. Since you use sudo it also tries the one in the root user folder, my guess is, that there isn’t even a profile there, and since that didn’t work it starts with the default profile.

The autostart service only tries the one file you specify, so I guess the mqtt error is because something in that file is not as it should be.

Try to find the defaults.json file that works when starting manually and compare what is in there with the profile you try to use. Maybe run your profile through a json file checker to make sure there are no errors in formatting. Also try to be 100% sure that rhasspy is not running at all when you launch with the service, the mqtt error could be caused by that also.

Ok. I make a complete reinstall.
I launch rhasspy with a service configure as follow:

WorkingDirectory=/home/batuc/rhasspy
ExecStart=/bin/bash -lc ‘ bin/rhasspy-voltron --profile fr’

On log a I see

[code]
déc. 03 19:45:49 Kadoc rhasspy[11527]: DEBUG:rhasspyprofile.profile:Loading /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/fr/profile.json
déc. 03 19:45:49 Kadoc rhasspy[11527]: DEBUG:rhasspyprofile.profile:Loading /.config/rhasspy/profiles/fr/profile.json

[code]

Then error about mqtt.
The file /home/batuc/rhasspy/rhasspy-profile/rhasspyprofile/profiles/fr/profile.json
is

{
    "language": "fr",
    "name": "fr",
    "locale": "fr_FR",
    "speech_to_text": {
        "dictionary_casing": "lower",
        "kaldi": {
            "base_dictionary": "kaldi/base_dictionary.txt",
            "base_language_model": "kaldi/base_language_model.txt",
            "base_language_model_fst": "kaldi/base_language_model.fst",
            "compatible": true,
            "custom_words": "kaldi_custom_words.txt",
            "sounds_like": "kaldi_sounds_like.txt",
            "dictionary": "kaldi/dictionary.txt",
            "graph": "graph",
            "language_model": "kaldi/language_model.txt",
            "model_dir": "kaldi/model",
            "unknown_words": "kaldi_unknown_words.txt",
            "g2p_model": "kaldi/g2p.fst",
            "g2p_corpus": "kaldi/g2p.corpus",
            "mix_fst": "kaldi/mixed.fst",
            "phoneme_examples": "kaldi/phoneme_examples.txt",
            "phoneme_map": "kaldi/espeak_phonemes.txt"
        }
    },
    "text_to_speech": {
        "wavenet": {
            "language_code": "fr-FR"
        },
        "marytts": {
            "locale": "fr-FR"
        },
        "opentts": {
            "voice": "nanotts:fr-FR"
        },
        "larynx": {
            "compatible": true,
            "default_voice": "fr-siwis",
            "voices": {
                "fr-siwis": {
                    "model": "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/checkpoint_270000.pth.tar",
                    "vocoder_model": "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/vocoder/checkpoint_450000.pth.tar"
                }
            }
        }
    },
    "download": {
        "url_base": "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/",
        "conditions": {
            "speech_to_text.system": {
                "pocketsphinx": {
                    "base_dictionary.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_dictionary.txt",
                    "g2p.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/g2p.fst",
                    "acoustic_model/feat.params": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/feat.params",
                    "acoustic_model/feature_transform": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/feature_transform",
                    "acoustic_model/mdef": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/mdef",
                    "acoustic_model/means": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/means",
                    "acoustic_model/mixture_weights": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/mixture_weights",
                    "acoustic_model/noisedict": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/noisedict",
                    "acoustic_model/transition_matrices": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/transition_matrices",
                    "acoustic_model/variances": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/variances"
                },
                "kaldi": {
                    "kaldi/base_dictionary.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/base_dictionary.txt",
                    "kaldi/g2p.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/g2p.fst",
                    "kaldi/model/conf/mfcc.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/conf/online_cmvn.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/online_cmvn.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/conf/mfcc_hires.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc_hires.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/model/normalization.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/normalization.fst",
                    "kaldi/model/model/final.mdl": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/final.mdl",
                    "kaldi/model/model/tree": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/tree",
                    "kaldi/model/model/den.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/den.fst",
                    "kaldi/model/model/cmvn_opts": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/cmvn_opts",
                    "kaldi/model/phones/optional_silence.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/optional_silence.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/phones/nonsilence_phones.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/nonsilence_phones.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/phones/extra_questions.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/extra_questions.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/phones/silence_phones.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/silence_phones.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/final.mat": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.mat",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/online_cmvn.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/online_cmvn.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/final.ie": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.ie",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/splice_opts": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/splice_opts",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/final.dubm": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.dubm",
                    "kaldi/model/extractor/global_cmvn.stats": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/global_cmvn.stats",
                    "kaldi/model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/ivector_extractor.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/ivector_extractor.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/online_cmvn.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/online_cmvn.conf",
                    "kaldi/model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/splice.conf": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/splice.conf"
                }
            },
            "speech_to_text.pocketsphinx.open_transcription": {
                "True": {
                    "base_language_model.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_language_model.txt"
                }
            },
            "speech_to_text.pocketsphinx.mix_weight": {
                ">0": {
                    "base_language_model.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_language_model.fst"
                }
            },
            "speech_to_text.kaldi.mix_weight": {
                ">0": {
                    "kaldi/base_language_model.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/base_language_model.fst"
                }
            },
            "speech_to_text.kaldi.open_transcription": {
                "True": {
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/HCLG.fst": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/HCLG.fst",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/words.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/words.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/align_lexicon.int": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.int",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/optional_silence.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/align_lexicon.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/disambig.int": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.int",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/silence.csl": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/silence.csl",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/optional_silence.csl": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.csl",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/word_boundary.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/disambig.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/optional_silence.int": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.int",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones/word_boundary.int": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.int",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/phones.txt": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones.txt",
                    "kaldi/model/base_graph/num_pdfs": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/num_pdfs"
                }
            },
            "intent.system": {
                "flair": {
                    "flair/cache/embeddings/lm-fr-charlm-backward.pt": "lm-fr-charlm-backward.pt",
                    "flair/cache/embeddings/lm-fr-charlm-forward.pt": "lm-fr-charlm-forward.pt"
                }
            },
            "text_to_speech.system": {
                "larynx": {
                    "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/checkpoint_270000.pth.tar": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/checkpoint_270000.pth.tar",
                    "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/config.json": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/config.json",
                    "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/scale_stats.npy": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/scale_stats.npy",
                    "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/vocoder/checkpoint_450000.pth.tar": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/vocoder/checkpoint_450000.pth.tar",
                    "tts/larynx/fr/siwis/vocoder/config.json": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/vocoder/config.json"
                }
            }
        },
        "files": {
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_dictionary.txt": {
                "unzip": true,
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/base_dictionary.txt.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 623346,
                "bytes_expected": 3365818
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_language_model.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/base_language_model.txt.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 21453362,
                "bytes_expected": 67751494
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/base_language_model.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/base_language_model.fst.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 27944649,
                "bytes_expected": 63365092
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/g2p.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/g2p.fst.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 7520942,
                "bytes_expected": 23235305
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/feat.params": {
                "unzip": false,
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/feat.params",
                "bytes_expected": 112
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/feature_transform": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/feature_transform",
                "bytes_expected": 5036
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/mdef": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/mdef",
                "bytes_expected": 4950081
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/means": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/means",
                "bytes_expected": 2158660
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/mixture_weights": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/mixture_weights",
                "bytes_expected": 67520
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/noisedict": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/noisedict",
                "bytes_expected": 27
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/transition_matrices": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/transition_matrices",
                "bytes_expected": 1792
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/acoustic_model/variances": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_pocketsphinx-cmu/b4dbbf00da7f7cf6a61d0bd660521b5e1b474413/acoustic_model/variances",
                "bytes_expected": 2158660
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/base_dictionary.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/base_dictionary.txt.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 551504,
                "bytes_expected": 2116243
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/base_language_model.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/base_language_model.txt.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 21453362,
                "bytes_expected": 67751494
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/base_language_model.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/base_language_model.fst.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 27944649,
                "bytes_expected": 63365092
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/g2p.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/g2p.fst.gz",
                "zip_bytes_expected": 8662751,
                "bytes_expected": 27788641
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc.conf",
                "bytes_expected": 44
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/online_cmvn.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/conf/online_cmvn.conf",
                "bytes_expected": 108
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc_hires.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/conf/mfcc_hires.conf",
                "bytes_expected": 670
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/normalization.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/normalization.fst",
                "bytes_expected": 2731662
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/final.mdl": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/final.mdl",
                "bytes_expected": 12318093
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/HCLG.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/",
                "parts": [
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-00",
                        "bytes_expected": 26214400
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-01",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-02",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-03",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-04",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-05",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-06",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-07",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-08",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-09",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-10",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-11",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-12",
                    },
                    {
                        "fragment": "HCLG.fst.gz.part-13",
                        "bytes_expected": 551541
                    }
                ],
                "zip_bytes_expected": 341338741,
                "bytes_expected": 1011696709
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/words.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/words.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 1437341
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.int": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.int",
                "bytes_expected": 3338147
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 4
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/align_lexicon.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 4195439
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.int": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.int",
                "bytes_expected": 72
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/silence.csl": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/silence.csl",
                "bytes_expected": 36
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.csl": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.csl",
                "bytes_expected": 2
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 3028
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/disambig.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 62
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.int": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/optional_silence.int",
                "bytes_expected": 2
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.int": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones/word_boundary.int",
                "bytes_expected": 2808
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/phones.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 2218
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/graph/num_pdfs": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/graph/num_pdfs",
                "bytes_expected": 5
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/tree": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/tree",
                "bytes_expected": 687424
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/den.fst": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/den.fst",
                "bytes_expected": 2453758
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/model/cmvn_opts": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/model/cmvn_opts",
                "bytes_expected": 37
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/optional_silence.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/phones/optional_silence.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 4
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/nonsilence_phones.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/phones/nonsilence_phones.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 203
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/extra_questions.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/phones/extra_questions.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 158
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/phones/silence_phones.txt": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/phones/silence_phones.txt",
                "bytes_expected": 12
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.mat": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/final.mat",
                "bytes_expected": 44815
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/online_cmvn.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/online_cmvn.conf",
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.ie": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/final.ie",
                "bytes_expected": 19757687
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/splice_opts": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/splice_opts",
                "bytes_expected": 35
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/final.dubm": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/final.dubm",
                "bytes_expected": 168048
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/extractor/global_cmvn.stats": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/extractor/global_cmvn.stats",
                "bytes_expected": 1088
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/ivector_extractor.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/ivector_extractor.conf",
                "bytes_expected": 475
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/online_cmvn.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/online_cmvn.conf",
            },
            "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/splice.conf": {
                "url": "synesthesiam/fr_kaldi-guyot/1002a125082dba6360903bf371abb334b4a7799c/acoustic_model/ivectors_test_hires/conf/splice.conf",
                "bytes_expected": 35
            },
            "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/config.json": {
                "url": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/master/config.json",
                "bytes_expected": 3406
            },
            "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/checkpoint_270000.pth.tar": {
                "url": "rhasspy/fr_larynx-siwis/master/",
                "parts": [
                    {