Just a thanks and some silly silly stuff about my setups

Hi new here at the forum (hope this is the right place for this).
Thanks for making this tool! I’m not using Home Assistant (for my main project with this), but this has been a handy-tool in getting my Robot Dolly equipped with voice. (I’m running the docker container on a raspi-4). I use the command-interface (for intents) to link with a python and php scripts, I also use php tools to control my bot remotely (I already had some of the php bit built for over the web control, though I did make some custom php stuff to work with this tool). Thanks to Rhasspy my silly bot makes silly comments to the cats from far away (pico voice plugin), can cozplay K9 from Doctor Who (playing wav files), and drive about doing my bidding at home with voice commands without a net connection. I trained the bot’s silly name/wake-word using the snowboy online training tool (it’s working fine for me). Anyway, my projects are coming along, so thanks.

1 Like

Lol, glad to hear about your silly setup! Perhaps a great selling point of Rhasspy could be “make silly comments to your cats from far away” :slight_smile:

1 Like