Issues to install on Raspberry Pi 0W!

Hi

I’m following the well detailled doc to setup a main unit/satellite system for rhasspy. Main unit is already configured on a Pi3 and is running fine. Now I try to install satellite on Pi 0W and using virtualenv for it as suggested by rhasspy documentation but the create_venv script is always failing on same error:

Building wheels for collected packages: pocketsphinx
  Building wheel for pocketsphinx (setup.py) ... done
  Created wheel for pocketsphinx: filename=pocketsphinx-0.1.15-cp37-cp37m-linux_armv6l.whl size=1565401 sha256=03a7151f706572ef03d3ba1d99ac18d9f65bf25f21b96c694bac454d83703367
  Stored in directory: /home/pi/.cache/pip/wheels/e4/37/52/f6b70dd661b21d9b344c2d2f77ac4998c5a33af7deb98ea2ce
Successfully built pocketsphinx
Installing collected packages: pocketsphinx
Successfully installed pocketsphinx-0.1.15
Not installing snowboy (armv6l not supported)
Not installing Mycroft Precise (armv6l not supported)
Installing Kaldi (/home/pi/rhasspy/download/kaldi_armv6l.tar.gz)
tar: /home/pi/rhasspy/download/kaldi_armv6l.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
pi@raspberrypi:~/rhasspy $ 

It’s not installing snowboy and Mycroft as listed on website (not compatible with that hw) and Kaldi should be the same but instead it’s doing an unrecoverable error preventing the script to finish properly :frowning:
Scrolling through all logs generated by the create env script and I found that other problem too I guess:

Collecting html5lib==1.0.1
  Using cached html5lib-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (117 kB)
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response'))': /simple/json5/                                                                                                                                  
Collecting json5==0.7.0

Any ideas how to avoid that issue with Kaldi that scripts tries to install instead of skip it like snowboy and Mycroft ??

Thanks

VIncèn