Issue with microphone and speaker in Rhasspy

Issue with microphone and speaker in Rhasspy.

I make my first satellite Rhasspy with rpi3 B+ (full buster and Rhasspy) + respeaker 4 mics + bluetooth speaker JBL GO.

Buster installation : test arecord ok.

Bluetooth speaker installation with alsa : test aplay ok.

I test the microphone again with arecord : test no ok → error :

« ALSA lib pcm.c:2565:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM input

arecord: main:828: erreur à l’ouverture audio: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type »

$ arecord -l

**** Liste des Périphériques Matériels CAPTURE ****
carte 2: seeed4micvoicec [seeed-4mic-voicecard], périphérique 0: bcm2835-i2s-ac10x-      codec0 ac10x-codec.1-003b-0 [bcm2835-i2s-ac10x-codec0 ac10x-codec.1-003b-0]
  Sous-périphériques: 0/1
  Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0

My «.asoundrc »

« pcm.!default {
type asym
playback.pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm “output”
}
capture.pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm “input”
}
}
pcm.output {
type bluealsa
device “78:44:05:5C:EA:11”
profile “a2dp”
}

I modify the part concerning the microphone in the file .asoundrc :

capture.pcm {
type plug
slave.pcm “hw:2,0”
}
Of course, reboot.
At this moment audio input/out do not work with command lines in linux terminal.

In the rhasspy web interface i set audio output with aplay and audio record with arecord. For this latter setting microphone test=true but it does not work in recognize intent as well as the speaker in text to speech, in fact.

It’s a little crazy the audio under linux.

Can you help me, please.

I just realized I forgot to say good evening.
Shame to me :grinning:

Hello

Here is the result of my research:

I managed to run the microphone and the bluetooth alsa speaker in the command line linux interface.
However I do not see the bluetooth speaker device in Rhasspy v.2.5.7 (docker). Only the device pulse appears but it does not work.
Maybe you need to install bluetooth pulse audio. In this case you need to uninstall alsa ?
I do a lot of unsuccessful testing. Does anyone have a rhasspy with a bluettoth speaker and a hardware mic card?
A boost please.

No, not yet! I’m trying to get Rhasspy working with a collar mounted bluetooth speaker/mic. All was well when I tested with a USB headset. I’ve read a bunch of other articles, but I really don’t understand how to get the bluetooth aplay/arecord to work from the docker container.

I’m hoping you made some progress!