Has does old bug been solved mean while?

Does someone her know whether the bug I reported below has been solved?

kind regards,
Hugo

I read that you create an issue, but I cannot find it on the issues list in github.
What is the status there?

The old logging shows a session ended with intentNotRecognized. After that you post a message to the text-to-speech api with “Ik begreep jou niet”. This is a sessionless message.

Is this issue still occurring? It would help to create a new log, also with timestamps if possible.

Dear Romkabouter,
Thanks for your interest in this issue. It was Koan who confirmed that it was indeed a bug.The only thing I can currently say is that the problem still occurs in Rhasspy 2.5.5. I was wondering whether it has been solved in the latest version of Rhasspy, which I did not yet install as I read it is not in yet final…

kind regards,
Hugo

There have been a lot of bug fixes recently. I’d suggest to try the 2.5.10 pre-release or at least 2.5.9.

Moreover, the scenario you were trying didn’t use a session. I would use a session-based approach, by ending the session with your reply message.

OK, I’ll wait for 2.5.10 final to try it out.

kind regards,
Hugp

Hi @hugocoolens !

I am experiencing the same problem. Have you ever found a solution or at least a workaround?
Regarding the fact, that the problem didn’t manifest on my first Rhasspy-installation (2.5.10/11, RPi3B, Debian) made me compare the differences to my new system (2.5.11, Pine64, Diet-Pi, docker-container). Obviously the bug (if it is one) has not been eliminated by newer versions of Rhasspy.
I am still in the process of elimination of possible causes.
The only one I was able to rule out, is that both (Rhasspy and Node-Red) running in a container could be the root of the problem. Node-Red purged from docker and installed “normally” didn’t help.
Next suspect to rule out will be the Diet-Pi-Distro.
I am afraid though, that Rhasspy running in the container causes the problem.

An acceptable workaround would be a tweak, that forces Hermes to send a “TtsSayFinished” to finish the ongoing Intent-not-recognized-session.
Anyone know how to do that ?

Greetings

Mike