Error Installing Rhasspy in Virtual Env on Pi zero

I have been trying to install Rhasspy 2.5.0 pre on a pi zero (Armv6) in a Virtual Environment. Every time i run make install i get an error.

If i have a simple configure with ./configure RHASSPY_LANGUAGE=en
I get this error:-

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement rhasspy-fuzzywuzzy-hermes==0.1.1 (from rhasspy==2.5.0) (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for rhasspy-fuzzywuzzy-hermes==0.1.1 (from rhasspy==2.5.0)

Or if i try disabling various things
./configure RHASSPY_LANGUAGE=en --disable-pocketsphinx --disable-speech-to-text --disable-nanotts --disable-fuzzywuzzy --enable-in-place

I get a different but maybe related error.
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /home/pi/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/bin/python -c ‘import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = ‘"’"’/tmp/pip-req-build-d27s2pmz/setup.py’"’"’; file=’"’"’/tmp/pip-req-build-d27s2pmz/setup.py’"’"’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘"’"‘open’"’"’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’"’"’\r\n’"’"’, ‘"’"’\n’"’"’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘"’"‘exec’"’"’))’ egg_info --egg-base /tmp/pip-pip-egg-info-ounut2wj
cwd: /tmp/pip-req-build-d27s2pmz/
Complete output (5 lines):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/tmp/pip-req-build-d27s2pmz/setup.py”, line 57, in
packages.pop(“rhasspyfuzzywuzzy-hermes”)
KeyError: ‘rhasspyfuzzywuzzy-hermes’
----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.

Both errors seem to relate to rhasspy-fuzzywuzzy-hermes, even with it disabled in the second config.
Am i doing something incorrectly?

After i made these 2 changes to the requirments.txt file, make succeeded

dataclasses-json==0.4.5
rapidfuzz==0.7.11

Same kind of error here with following message

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement rhasspy-tts-waven et-hermes~=0.2.0 (from rhasspy==2.5.0) (from versions: 0.1.1)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for rhasspy-tts-wavenet-hermes~=0.2.0 (fro m rhasspy==2.5.0)

Made change you provide. Do not resolve issue

Yes, the error i was getting was for fuzzy-wuzzy, so it wont fix your error.

The issue will be in one or more of the requirements.txt files. the versions change as the modules are updated.

It will require looking in some of the other requirements.txt files for the other modules. Personally, i found the docker solution a lot easier to deploy and update.

1 Like