Documentation Preview for 2.5

Since 2 days the latest docker image of 2.5.0-pre does not work for me on two different machines ( the first is an ubuntu server 18.04 and second a Pi3. After the install of the image the rhasspy-voltron container is permanently restarting and the command ‘docker logs container’ says:

find: relocation error: /usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/tools/libpthread.so.0: symbol __libc_dl_error_tsd version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
python3: relocation error: /usr/lib/rhasspy-voltron/.venv/tools/libpthread.so.0: symbol __libc_dl_error_tsd version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference<

1 Like

Hi,
the same behavior now with me ( and Bozor? ), container is always restarting.
An older Version of Voltron (2.5.0-pre) worked on my Pi4.
I think we have to wait for a new release ?

1 Like

I made a mistake and had tested the wrong image before uploading. Will be fixing this today.

1 Like

Yes, Rhasspy 2.5 brings its own broker inside the Docker image (mosquitto). This runs on port 12183 by default, so you can expose this port and bridge your brokers if you’d like.

If the flood came from audio messages, Rhasspy 2.5 has the option of sending audio via UDP before being woken up. This will keep the pre-wake audio off your broker, and only use MQTT to stream audio during an actual voice command.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the image is working again.

1 Like