Build-from-source.sh failed to build ngramcount

Hi , I’m still trying to get Rhasspy running on respeaker-coreV2 - Debian9 (stretch).
I updated the local sources from git on 06th. Jan 2020 (Ver 2.4.16) with:

git pull origin master

expanded the swapspace to 4G
start the build-from-source with:

sudo ./build-from-source.sh

the build of the “OpenFSTf-lib” builds with a lot of warnings
the build of the “opengrm” build fails with:

libtool: link: g++ -I/home/respeaker/rhasspy/.venv/include -std=c++11 -o .libs/ngraminfo ngraminfo_main.o -L/usr/local/lib/fst -lfstfar -lfst -lm -ldl -L/ho$
/bin/bash …/…/libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -I/home/respeaker/rhasspy/.venv/include -std=c++11 -L/usr/local/lib/fst -lfstfar -lfst -lm -ldl -L/home$
libtool: link: g++ -I/home/respeaker/rhasspy/.venv/include -std=c++11 -o .libs/ngrammake ngrammake_main.o -L/usr/local/lib/fst -lfstfar -lfst -lm -ldl -L/ho$
Makefile:481: recipe for target ‘ngramcount’ failed
Makefile:489: recipe for target ‘ngrammake’ failed
mv -f .deps/ngramsplit_main.Tpo .deps/ngramsplit_main.Po
mv -f .deps/ngramapply_main.Tpo .deps/ngramapply_main.Po

I’ve made a log from the output of create-from-source.sh but there is no previous err logged.

Can you upload the log somewhere for me to see? There has to be some hint as to what went wrong :crossed_fingers:

Were there GLIBC problems with the pre-compiled binaries? I would’ve expected them to work, since they’re compiled for armv7l.

sorry for my late reply but here is a download-link to buildlog

and yes, there were problems with the pre-compiled binaries (as i mentioned before in git) the linked glibc 2.27 can not be installed - - is not found in the official debian-glibc-pool