I am looking for help!
I want to talk to rhasspy through a microphone in a wi-fi camera.
- Install rhasspy in docker on a Raspberry Pi
- Get access to rtsp audio stream.
- Write the word “test” from the stream to a PCMA file via vlc on a desctop computer.
- Recode the file from step 4 to wav via vlc
- Configure recognition of the word “test” (in russian language) from the transmitted wav file
That does not work:
Register the command in the Audio input settings.
rtspsrc location = rtsp: // login: email@example.com: 554 / stream2 latency = 0 select-stream = stream_1! filesink location = / dev / stdout
! rtppcmadepay! alawdec! filesink location = / dev / stdout
messages appear in mqtt, but when trying to recognize it, I get the “TimeOut” error.
What am I doing wrong? I do not understand encodings, format and other sound parameters.