AEC under pulseaudio with respeaker 6mic circular array

Hello everyone … has anyone managed to get the AEC to work with a 6 mic Circular array respeaker card?
preferably under pulseaudio
I tested a lot of different solutions without ever getting any results
example tested: as described -> Here

/etc/pulse/default.pa
load-module module-echo-cancel source_name = MicroFilter source_properties = “device.description = ‘MicroFiltre’” source_master = alsa_input.platform-soc_sound.seeed-8ch sink_name = AudioFilterOutput sink_properties = "device.description = ‘AudioFilterOutput’ alsa_output = 'alsa_output .platform-soc_sound.seeed-2ch aec_method = webrtc use_master_format = 1 aec_args = “high_pass_filter = 1 noise_suppression = 0 analog_gain_control = 0”

Other solution as described ->Here

.ifexists module-echo-cancel.so
load-module module-echo-cancel aec_method=webrtc source_name=echocancel sink_name=echocancel1set-default-source echocancelset-default-sink echocancel1.endif

I also tried the respeakerd solution found Here

and librespeaker found Here

But no solution works!
Help !!!

The question is has anybody ever got webrtc aec working well on the pi?

Seems to work reasonably well with low levels of echo and above a threshold completely fails.

The speex-dsp aec via https://voicen.io/audio_processing/aec/ seems to work better as yes its echo attenuation but at least it continues to work with much higher levels of echo.
WebRTC might do a fine job of cancelation of low level echo, but is much less useful when it fails.
Which it does at quite low levels of echo, not sure if its the cross compile to Arm or we just lack performance or clock speed (forgot now if I did try it on the Pi4, definitely did on a Pi3 )

Pulseaudio or alsa once setup it works quite well.

Would you be so kind as to give me your config files so that I can compare with the ones I created:
1- /etc/asound.conf
2- /etc/pulse/default.pa
3- 70-alsa-permanent.rules
and result of: arecor -l & aplay -l & pactl info
and lastly the choices that Rhasspy gives in arecord
and ditto the choices that Rhasspy gives in aplay

thank’s

Usually before rhasspy I setup EC and see how it goes on a vanilla install with no other load or apps.

I tested the 2 solutions (Alsa with ec & Pulseaudio with Webrtc) but neither of the 2 works.
I have a 6 mic circular array respeaker and I am not sure about my settings.
On the other hand Rhasspy only offers Alsa inputs / outputs for arecord and aplay!
If someone has this seed 6 mic array card and has managed to get it to work with AEC on Rhasspy, please send the parameters used
Thank’s
Arpagor

Can be done with https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio#ALSA.

# Use PulseAudio by default
pcm.!default {
  type pulse
  fallback "sysdefault"
  hint {
    show on
    description "Default ALSA Output (currently PulseAudio Sound Server)"
  }
}

ctl.!default {
  type pulse
  fallback "sysdefault"
}

Its doesn’t matter about your 6 mic microphone as that is its the same in function as any microphone as it lack any silicon DSP or software algs for beamforing.
So its the same as any mic and Alsa with EC works & Pulseaudio with Webtrc works to a certain level of echo then it fails.

There are no parameters for AEC they accept Stereo or mono channels and are as documented.

I sort of ran through alsa ec once more here and does have some one liner scripts to install from a github repo I did.