Adding a second language to Rhasspy

I have installed Rhasspy 2.5.5 in a docker, using docker-compose. The installation was done for the Dutch language. I would like now to add English as a second language. I wonder if this can be done such that I can choose in the Rhasspy settings web interface between Dutch and English? And of course without breaking my current installation.
You can see my current docker-compose.yml here below:

version: ‘3.7’

services:
rhasspy:
image: rhasspy/rhasspy
container_name: rhasspy
restart: always
volumes:

• /home/pi/containers/rhasspy/profiles:/profiles
    ports:
  • 12101:12101
    devices:
  • /dev/snd:/dev/snd
    command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile nl
    node-red:
    image: nodered/node-red
    container_name: node-red
    restart: always
    volumes:
  • ./node-red:/data
    ports:
  • 1880:1880
  • 1883:1883
    environment:
  • TZ=Europe/Brussels

kind regards,
hugo

This is not yet possible, see also this discussion about multilingual profiles:

For now you could do this by setting up a Dutch and an English Rhasspy instance, each with their own profile, which is a bit cumbersome of course.

Thanks for your feedback. But when I read your answer I’m not totally sure what you mean by “This is not yet possible” (My fault, I should have formulated my question more clearly)
Do you mean:

1. It is not possible to add a second language afterwards
  2. It is not possible to add a second language afterwards without breaking the existing system
  3. It is not possible to install Rhasspy with multiple language profiles

In fact I would be happy with “3” and do a complete reinstall. Is that just a matter of changing the line
command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile nl
to something else like:
command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile nl en

kind regards,
Hugo

It’s actually:

1. It is not possible to use multiple languages in one profile.

To be clear: you can install multiple profiles. I have both en and nl profile directories in my /home/pi/containers/rhasspy/profiles. I just don’t use them at the same time.

So you could start one Rhasspy container with command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile nl and one with command: --user-profiles /profiles --profile en. I think this procedure from the previously linked topic should work, although I haven’t tried this myself yet.