100% CPU Usage and Web UI Unavailable

I am hoping someone here might be able to help. I’ll start off by saying I’m new to Rhasspy and I am still learning.

Currently using a NUC + Jabra 410 that is connected directly to the NUC.

Earlier in the year I was playing around with the settings in Rhasspy and I was able to get it set up and running basic commands. While I was playing with the different options I was asked to restart Rhasspy for them to take effect. Upon the restart immediately the WebUI was no longer reachable with the message “Unable to connect” anytime I tried to reach it.

I also noticed that CPU usage for Rhasspy within Home Assistant was shooting up to 100% usage ( https://i.imgur.com/0R9C9PE.png ) and staying there.

Since I was unable to reach the web server and was still in my setting up and testing phase I tried to simply deleted Rhasspy within Home Assistant and reinstall it. My thought was I could start fresh with the Rhasspy component and move forward.

Unfortunately every time I uninstall Rhasspy and reinstall it then start it up again it immediately shoots up to 100% usage and the WebUI is still unable to be reached.

So I am here hoping someone may know how I can go about fixing this. I’m completely ok with starting from scratch with Rhasspy if need be, I just can’t for the life of me figure out what is wrong and how to start at the beginning again.

I’m not sure what info someone may need to better understand the situation but I am happy to provide anything!

Appreciate any help you can provide

*added log below from HA
I’m not sure if this is capturing the issue as every time I hit “Refresh” in the Home Assistant log tab it spits out a rotating amount of info like below.

File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-hermes/rhasspyhermes/cli.py", line 93, in connect
    client.connect(args.host, args.port)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 937, in connect
    return self.reconnect()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 1071, in reconnect
    sock = self._create_socket_connection()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 3522, in _create_socket_connection
    return socket.create_connection(addr, source_address=source, timeout=self._keepalive)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/socket.py", line 727, in create_connection
    raise err
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/socket.py", line 716, in create_connection
    sock.connect(sa)
OSError: [Errno 99] Cannot assign requested address
2021-11-02 12:16:25,933 INFO success: microphone entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2021-11-02 12:16:25,944 INFO success: text_to_speech entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2021-11-02 12:16:25,951 INFO exited: intent_recognition (exit status 1; not expected)
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,177] rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes: Namespace(debug=True, host='localhost', list_command='aplay -L', log_format='[%(levelname)s:%(asctime)s] %(name)s: %(message)s', password=None, play_command='aplay -q -t wav', port=1883, site_id=['default'], tls=False, tls_ca_certs=None, tls_cert_reqs='CERT_REQUIRED', tls_certfile=None, tls_ciphers=None, tls_keyfile=None, tls_version=None, username=None, volume=1.0)
2021-11-02 12:16:26,259 INFO spawned: 'intent_recognition' with pid 676
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,262] asyncio: Using selector: EpollSelector
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,580] rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes: Connecting to localhost:1883
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,755] rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes: Namespace(debug=True, host='localhost', keyword=['jarvis_linux.ppn'], keyword_dir=['/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/porcupine'], lang=None, library=None, log_format='[%(levelname)s:%(asctime)s] %(name)s: %(message)s', model=None, password=None, port=1883, sensitivity=['0.5'], site_id=['default'], stdin_audio=False, tls=False, tls_ca_certs=None, tls_cert_reqs='CERT_REQUIRED', tls_certfile=None, tls_ciphers=None, tls_keyfile=None, tls_version=None, udp_audio=None, udp_forward_mqtt=None, udp_raw_audio=None, username=None, wakeword_id=None)
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,771] rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes: Keyword dirs: [PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/porcupine'), PosixPath('/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pvporcupine/resources/keyword_files/linux')]
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,774] rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes: Loading porcupine (kw=['/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pvporcupine/resources/keyword_files/linux/jarvis_linux.ppn'], kwdirs=['/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/porcupine', '/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pvporcupine/resources/keyword_files/linux'], sensitivity=[0.5])
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,777] asyncio: Using selector: EpollSelector
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,781] rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes: Loading porcupine for default
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-speakers-cli-hermes/rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes/__main__.py", line 68, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-speakers-cli-hermes/rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes/__main__.py", line 52, in main
    hermes_cli.connect(client, args)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-hermes/rhasspyhermes/cli.py", line 93, in connect
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 937, in connect
    return self.reconnect()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 1071, in reconnect
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/.venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/paho/mqtt/client.py", line 3522, in _create_socket_connection
    return socket.create_connection(addr, source_address=source, timeout=self._keepalive)
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:26,781] rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes: Connecting to localhost:1883
    "__main__", mod_spec)
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-wake-porcupine-hermes/rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes/__main__.py", line 196, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-wake-porcupine-hermes/rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes/__main__.py", line 179, in main
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
2021-11-02 12:16:27,098 INFO exited: speakers (exit status 1; not expected)
2021-11-02 12:16:27,144 INFO spawned: 'speakers' with pid 686
2021-11-02 12:16:27,146 INFO exited: wake_word (exit status 1; not expected)
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:27,551] rhasspydialogue_hermes: Namespace(debug=True, group_separator=None, host='localhost', log_format='[%(levelname)s:%(asctime)s] %(name)s: %(message)s', min_asr_confidence=0.0, no_sound=None, password=None, port=1883, say_chars_per_second=33.0, session_timeout=30.0, site_id=['default'], sound=[['wake', '/usr/lib/rhasspy/etc/wav/beep_hi.wav'], ['recorded', '/usr/lib/rhasspy/etc/wav/beep_lo.wav'], ['error', '/usr/lib/rhasspy/etc/wav/beep_error.wav']], sound_suffix=['.wav', '.mp3', '.ogg', '.flac'], tls=False, tls_ca_certs=None, tls_cert_reqs='CERT_REQUIRED', tls_certfile=None, tls_ciphers=None, tls_keyfile=None, tls_version=None, username=None, volume=1.0, wakeword_id=None)
2021-11-02 12:16:27,576 INFO spawned: 'wake_word' with pid 693
2021-11-02 12:16:27,587 INFO success: intent_recognition entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:27,556] asyncio: Using selector: EpollSelector
[DEBUG:2021-11-02 12:16:27,558] rhasspydialogue_hermes: Connecting to localhost:1883
    "__main__", mod_spec)
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-dialogue-hermes/rhasspydialogue_hermes/__main__.py", line 116, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-dialogue-hermes/rhasspydialogue_hermes/__main__.py", line 100, in main
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)

Seems to be a connection issue with the broker. Van you post your profiel.json? It is available as a file and can be editid outside Rhasspy

is profile.json a file within the Home Assistant file structure?

I’m running Home Assistant in proxmox and added Rhasspy via the Home Assistant Add-on section in Supervisor.

If you have installed the Samba Addon as well, it will be in /share/rhasspy/profiles/<language>/profile.json

Thank you!

I installed Samba and got the profile.json

{
    "dialogue": {
        "system": "rhasspy"
    },
    "home_assistant": {
        "url": ""
    },
    "intent": {
        "system": "fsticuffs"
    },
    "microphone": {
        "arecord": {
            "device": "pulse"
        },
        "pyaudio": {
            "device": "1"
        },
        "system": "pyaudio"
    },
    "mqtt": {
        "enabled": "true"
    },
    "sounds": {
        "system": "aplay"
    },
    "speech_to_text": {
        "system": "kaldi"
    },
    "text_to_speech": {
        "espeak": {
            "voice": "en"
        },
        "system": "larynx"
    },
    "wake": {
        "porcupine": {
            "keyword_path": "jarvis_linux.ppn"
        },
        "system": "porcupine"
    }
}

Do you have the MQTT addon running as broker?

I don’t believe so, here is a list of my addon’s : https://i.imgur.com/pGNRH1x.png

My Node red is set to not start at boot and I emptied every thing within it to try to fix the issue : https://i.imgur.com/JRGgKFm.png

*wasn’t sure if your question about an MQTT broker was related to something I may have done in Node Red originally.

I don’t remember ever setting up an MQTT addon as a broker, but if there is somewhere else I should look let me know!

If you want to let Rhasspy interact with Home Assistant, it is in my opinion best practice to connected them the same broker.
This can be the HA MQTT Addon or some other broker.

Then set the MQTT settings to external.

This can be done in the profile json like so:

"mqtt": {
        "enabled": "true",
        "host": "ipadress ha",
        "password": "hapassword",
        "publish_intents": false,
        "site_id": "server",
        "username": "hausername"
    },

Where hausername en hapassword can be the same are how you log in to HA.
You can create other users, but this is just convenient and for lazy people like me :smiley:

I have publish_intents to false, that way Rhasspy sends events. If you want to use intents, you can set it to true.

If you have done all this, try and see if Rhasspy Addon starts normally

1 Like

Do you think this is what is causing the 100% CPU utilization and not allowing me to access the WebUI anymore?

• Update
    I filled in the info as noted above into profile.json and it still is launching with 100% usage. Here is a log excerpt :
main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-wake-porcupine-hermes/rhasspywake_porcupine_hermes/__main__.py", line 179, in main
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,729] rhasspyserver_hermes: Connecting to 192.168.1.45:1883 (retries: 8/10)
[ERROR:2021-11-03 11:37:30,731] rhasspyserver_hermes: mqtt connect
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__init__.py", line 290, in start
    self.client.connect(self.host, self.port)
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,829] rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes: Connecting to 192.168.1.45:1883
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,837] rhasspytts_larynx_hermes: Namespace(cache_dir='/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/cache', debug=True, default_voice='harvard', gruut_dir=['/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/gruut'], host='192.168.1.45', log_format='[%(levelname)s:%(asctime)s] %(name)s: %(message)s', optimizations='auto', password='Winter05', play_command=None, port=1883, site_id=['server'], tls=False, tls_ca_certs=None, tls_cert_reqs='CERT_REQUIRED', tls_certfile=None, tls_ciphers=None, tls_keyfile=None, tls_version=None, tts_setting=[], username='darklyte', vocoder_setting=[['cmu_aew', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_ahw', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_aup', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_bdl', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_clb', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_eey', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_fem', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_jmk', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_ksp', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_ljm', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_lnh', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_rms', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_rxr', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_slp', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['cmu_slt', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['ek', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['blizzard_fls', 'denoiser_strength', '0.003'], ['blizzard_lessac', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['harvard', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['ljspeech', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['kathleen', 'denoiser_strength', '0.005'], ['mary_ann', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['judy_bieber', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['northern_english_male', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['scottish_english_male', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['southern_english_female', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001'], ['southern_english_male', 'denoiser_strength', '0.001']], voice=[['cmu_aew', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_aew-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_ahw', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ahw-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_aup', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_aup-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_bdl', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_bdl-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_clb', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_clb-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_eey', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_eey-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_fem', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_fem-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_jmk', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_jmk-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_ksp', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ksp-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_ljm', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ljm-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_lnh', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_lnh-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_rms', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_rms-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_rxr', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_rxr-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_slp', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_slp-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['cmu_slt', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_slt-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['ek', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/ek-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['blizzard_fls', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/blizzard_fls-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['blizzard_lessac', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/blizzard_lessac-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['harvard', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/harvard-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['ljspeech', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/ljspeech-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['kathleen', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/kathleen-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['mary_ann', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/mary_ann-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['judy_bieber', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/judy_bieber-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['northern_english_male', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/northern_english_male-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['scottish_english_male', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/scottish_english_male-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['southern_english_female', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/southern_english_female-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'], ['southern_english_male', 'en-us', 'glow_tts', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/southern_english_male-glow_tts', 'hifi_gan', '/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large']], volume=1.0)
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,846] rhasspytts_larynx_hermes: {'cmu_aew': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_aew', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_aew-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_ahw': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_ahw', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ahw-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_aup': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_aup', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_aup-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_bdl': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_bdl', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_bdl-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_clb': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_clb', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_clb-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_eey': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_eey', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_eey-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_fem': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_fem', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_fem-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_jmk': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_jmk', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_jmk-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_ksp': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_ksp', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ksp-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_ljm': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_ljm', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_ljm-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_lnh': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_lnh', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_lnh-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_rms': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_rms', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_rms-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_rxr': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_rxr', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_rxr-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_slp': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_slp', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_slp-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'cmu_slt': VoiceInfo(name='cmu_slt', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/cmu_slt-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'ek': VoiceInfo(name='ek', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/ek-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'blizzard_fls': VoiceInfo(name='blizzard_fls', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/blizzard_fls-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.003'}, sample_rate=22050), 'blizzard_lessac': VoiceInfo(name='blizzard_lessac', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/blizzard_lessac-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'harvard': VoiceInfo(name='harvard', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/harvard-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'ljspeech': VoiceInfo(name='ljspeech', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/ljspeech-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'kathleen': VoiceInfo(name='kathleen', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/kathleen-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.005'}, sample_rate=22050), 'mary_ann': VoiceInfo(name='mary_ann', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/mary_ann-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'judy_bieber': VoiceInfo(name='judy_bieber', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/judy_bieber-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'northern_english_male': VoiceInfo(name='northern_english_male', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/northern_english_male-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'scottish_english_male': VoiceInfo(name='scottish_english_male', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/scottish_english_male-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'southern_english_female': VoiceInfo(name='southern_english_female', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/southern_english_female-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050), 'southern_english_male': VoiceInfo(name='southern_english_male', language='en-us', tts_model_type='glow_tts', tts_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/en-us/southern_english_male-glow_tts'), vocoder_model_type='hifi_gan', vocoder_model_path=PosixPath('/share/rhasspy/profiles/en/tts/larynx/hifi_gan/universal_large'), audio_settings=None, tts_settings=None, vocoder_settings={'denoiser_strength': '0.001'}, sample_rate=22050)}
    "__main__", mod_spec)
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-speakers-cli-hermes/rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes/__main__.py", line 68, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-speakers-cli-hermes/rhasspyspeakers_cli_hermes/__main__.py", line 52, in main
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,859] asyncio: Using selector: EpollSelector
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:30,861] rhasspytts_larynx_hermes: Connecting to 192.168.1.45:1883
    "__main__", mod_spec)
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-tts-larynx-hermes/rhasspytts_larynx_hermes/__main__.py", line 173, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-tts-larynx-hermes/rhasspytts_larynx_hermes/__main__.py", line 157, in main
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)
2021-11-03 11:37:30,988 INFO exited: wake_word (exit status 1; not expected)
2021-11-03 11:37:31,024 INFO spawned: 'wake_word' with pid 390
2021-11-03 11:37:31,039 INFO exited: speakers (exit status 1; not expected)
[DEBUG:2021-11-03 11:37:31,733] rhasspyserver_hermes: Connecting to 192.168.1.45:1883 (retries: 9/10)
[ERROR:2021-11-03 11:37:31,768] rhasspyserver_hermes: mqtt connect
  File "/usr/lib/rhasspy/rhasspy-server-hermes/rhasspyserver_hermes/__init__.py", line 290, in start
    self.client.connect(self.host, self.port)
    return self.reconnect()
    raise err
    sock.connect(sa)

Did you also installe the MQTT addon?

Yes I think so, it tries to connect time and time again. There might be other things not correct, bu tnot connecting is the first issue which needs resolving

1 Like

I guess I hadn’t started the MQTT addon :frowning:

Now that I did I can see the Rhasspy WebUI for the first time in months!!!

Also CPU Usage is now down to 7-11%

Thank you!

Your welcome :slight_smile:

Just create more topics if you need some help with other stuff and you cannot find it on the forum :slight_smile: