Version 2.4.16 Released

If the error can be safely ignored then the question arises why Pocketsphinx is not recognizing the wake word as Porcupine is working. Something broken in there? Didn’t try snowboy yet.

Pocketsphinx is pretty poor at wake word recognition. Going forward, I’m not sure I want to support it as an option. Unfortunately, there’s no other fully open source choice that doesn’t require a lot of expertise to customize (e.g., Mycroft Precise).

Hello,

I discovered Rhasspy to replace snips and it seems really promising. I installed the latest version on synology for the server part (docker) and on a raspberry pi zéro for the client side. Intent recognition is working smoothly when using the web page to record speech and test. However, I was not able to make it work with a wakeword and pocketsphynx (only one working on a pi zero?) Is there a way to see if Pocketsphynx is working and the information it gets from the mic?

Thanks a lot for the work!

Maxime

I use Home Assistant / Developer Tools / Events / Listen for event Rhasspy_Event_Name

You can also view the Rhasspy log file via Rhasspy’s web interface at IP_ADDRESS:12101

Thank, nowories (une |1…24){heure}
and in my py= if heure == “une”: h = 1

Hello,

thank you for this track.

For my part, I got around the problem as follows in “sentence”:
(une:1 | (0…24)){hour}

In this way, the words “un” or “une” return the value “1” to “slot”.

3 Likes

Really great work. Once this matures and there are built in slots I’d like to switch the Voco add-on for the Mozilla WebThings Gateway over to this. Voco is part of the Candle privacy friendly smart home.

2 Likes

That’s great, @candle, welcome to the Rhasspy community! I have been following your project for a while (and we have been in touch last year via email). It would be awesome to see Rhasspy being integrated in Candle’s system.

1 Like