2.5-pre Nothing happens after intent recognition (Found the issue)

Hello,

it’s my first time playing around with Rhasspy. I am using the latest 2.5pre docker image on my linux desktop (x64).

I have configured home assistant as intent handler. It seems to recognize the intent just fine but nothing happens. I can not see anything in the log regarding Home Assistant.

I am not sure if it even tries to do anything with home assistant. I can configure what ever server name or API key I want and it will not yield an error. What am I missing?

My Log output:

[DEBUG:2020-05-27 21:33:38,726] rhasspyserver_hermes: Sent 477 char(s) to websocket
[DEBUG:2020-05-27 21:33:38,725] rhasspyserver_hermes: <- NluIntent(input='Wie hoch ist der Stromverbrauch', intent=Intent(intent_name='StromIntent', confidence_score=1.0), site_id='default', id=None, slots=[], session_id='default-computer_linux-c891600b-a8ae-4ea4-bf4f-4624f6ad5abe', custom_data=None, asr_tokens=[[AsrToken(value='Wie', confidence=1.0, range_start=0, range_end=3, time=None), AsrToken(value='hoch', confidence=1.0, range_start=4, range_end=8, time=None), AsrToken(value='ist', confidence=1.0, range_start=9, range_end=12, time=None), AsrToken(value='der', confidence=1.0, range_start=13, range_end=16, time=None), AsrToken(value='Stromverbrauch', confidence=1.0, range_start=17, range_end=31, time=None)]], asr_confidence=None, raw_input='wie hoch ist der stromverbrauch', wakeword_id='computer_linux')
[DEBUG:2020-05-27 21:33:35,494] rhasspyserver_hermes: <- HotwordDetected(model_id='/profiles/de/porcupine/computer_linux.ppn', model_version='', model_type='personal', current_sensitivity=0.5, site_id='default', session_id=None, send_audio_captured=None)

Thank you.

I figured it out:

Intents are send to Home Assistant. But Rhasspy is not processing the speech response because of a bug.

I opened an issue with details: https://github.com/rhasspy/rhasspy-voltron/issues/45

I think I may have the same bug.

Are you using the 2.5.0-pre-armv6 docker image?

I was using the 2.5.0- pre image without issues on a pi4. But after adding a satellite pi zero, I experience the issue you describe. My home assistant automation is firing but the returned data is not converted to speech.

I noticed that the 2.5.0-pre-armv6 for the pi zero is a month older than 2.5.0-pre and wondered if it was short of fixes.